[IP] Re: System Alarm - Disetronic Pump

We got this alarm twice in one day when my daughter played in the
McDonald's play tubes and once at day camp when she played in one
of those big inflatable jumping thingies. All I can think of is
that it was the static that caused it. Disetronic told me that
static doesn't affect their pumps though, so ??? (but I still
think it was the static. What else could it have been?)

Joyce said:
Has anyone else gotten this "System Alarm" and do you know what
causes it??

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos9.html - meet Joseph
Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"