Re: [IP] PUMP DOCTOR DISAGREEMENT AT SEMINAR

IMO, speakers at seminars are scheduled people, avoid answering questions or
statements that are not in their time allotment ("I'll get to that in a moment",
"after I finish the next part of what I have to say", or "after the program I
will speak to you"  or words to that effect.  Then it is the moderator who says,
after a few comments, or yes,no questions,  "I'm sorry, he has to leave now..."
or "perhaps someone else can speak with you after the programl"  Been there,
done that.  Then you go home and research yourself to make sure you are right!
Linda.