[IP] HELP! Quick response needed . . .

Lauren's Minimed 508 is broken! Most likely the result of her jumping in the
pool with it on (!!!) Anyway, Minimed is wonderful -- they are flying out a
pump right now and we will have it by the afternoon. Here is my question:
they asked me if I want to keep the refurbished pump they are sending, or if
I want them to fix her pump (which we got, new, in early January). Can
anyone advise me on which to do? Does it matter? As always, I SO appreciate
the advice!

Mom of Lauren, 9, Pumper