Re: [IP] Different Sites

  We have started using the top part of Josh's hiney and are getting better
results there than ever before.  And he preally prefers this site now over
his tummy.  We last 3.5 days and switch from tummy to hiney and back again,
also changing sides too.  So we have good rotation.  He is on the H-Tron and
we are using MM sof-sets with inserter but now switching to new Quick sets.

mom to joshua