Re: Re: [IP] I did a bad bad thing!!!

Hi Elizabeth,
I have been ROFL at this thread. I was very tempted to start up
before training.  It has been my experience that sometimes us
diabetics have to look out for ourselves and sometimes between
fighting insurance companies and struggling to get into the doctor we
get lost in the shuffle. When I went to get a pump I did all the
research on the net and on the phone with the three pump companies.
My endo at the time told me pumps were a terrible thing for
diabetics. This irratated me so I went off and running to another
endo for a letter of medical necessity. This endo moved away and
wouldn't write the letter because he was moving. Finally I called my
pump rep and told him I was very sick and must have a pump. My sugar
would not come down below 400 and if it did it crashed to about 20.
He hooked me up with my current endo. The first time she saw me she
said so I hear you want a pump and cracked up.
LOL good for you .  Take care and be careful,

Sign up for a free About Email account at http://About.com