>at the seminar today i saw my local rep and she had these great
>WATER-RESISTENT new pump zip-up cases made out of that wet-suit diving suit
>material.... they are great!  she gave me her sample at the end... it has
>azipper around it...
>of course not to go UNDER the water but so cool looking if you go to the
>beach or whatever...they have bright colors and  stuff to look kewl,
>man...LOL   and then again, they have the solid colors... anyway, she said to
>just call the 800 numbetr and tell them you saw them at a seminar and would
>like one and they should "take care of you" like they always do... well, they
>been good to me :O)
>worth a try :O)

Don't understand.  Neoprene *lets water in* at a controled rate. PLease
elaborate as I am interested in a case for my "waterproof D".

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   54% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  * First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 *   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).