Re: [IP] Defective Disetronic Batteries

>> I understand this is a common problem.  So far so good for me but I
>rebuild
>> most of mine with local 357's.  NOTE:  local 357's are no more reliable
>> than the ones form D.  I have found many bad batteries at several large
>> chain stores.
>

>Please send me directions (privately please to aviopd spamming the list) on
>rebuilding batteries. I've had many many (6 at least) defective new
>batteries and it drives me buggy since I pay for my own supplies.

Pixie,

I pay for myown supplies too.  MAkes me 6k per year less equal to most
others in society.

Instructions are on the Ip org web site.  very nice instructions.

Regards,

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

MDI!
To date:   54% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  * First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 *   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).