Re: [IP] Defective Disetronic Batteries

>> I understand this is a common problem.  So far so good for me but I
>> most of mine with local 357's.  NOTE:  local 357's are no more reliable
>> than the ones form D.  I have found many bad batteries at several large
>> chain stores.
>Please send me directions (privately please to aviopd spamming the list) on
>rebuilding batteries. I've had many many (6 at least) defective new
>batteries and it drives me buggy since I pay for my own supplies.

I pay for myown supplies too.  MAkes me 6k per year less equal to most
others in society.

Instructions are on the Ip org web site.  very nice instructions.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   54% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  * First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 *   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).