at the seminar today i saw my local rep and she had these great
WATER-RESISTENT new pump zip-up cases made out of that wet-suit diving suit
material.... they are great!  she gave me her sample at the end... it has
azipper around it...
of course not to go UNDER the water but so cool looking if you go to the
beach or whatever...they have bright colors and  stuff to look kewl,
man...LOL   and then again, they have the solid colors... anyway, she said to
just call the 800 numbetr and tell them you saw them at a seminar and would
like one and they should "take care of you" like they always do... well, they
been good to me :O)
worth a try :O)