[IP] Kinked Ultraset

Lori Willey wrote:
> [...]
an "L" shape!!  It was horrible.  I thought maybe all the junk food, but no,
it was the canula.  So, I am going to my rapids and not get any ultrasets. My
pharmacy said the MM rep told them they were only for kids anyway!  I
asked her if he was crazy.  I liked inserting it, and its been ok for two
days, but then this>>>>

Is this the same as the Quick Set? Or did you use an inserter? If not and
there is one, this is the very reason it isn't recommended they be inserted
*by hand*. I have used Sof-Sets since '92 and did it by hand until around
'97-'98 when I had a kinked one. I called MM and they sent me a free inserter,
so they must have had other problems for them to develop this. The handstroke
isn't as *sure* as the quick action of the device. I may be completely wrong,
but it's a thought. YMMV (~_^)