[IP] A BIG RECUIT DAY FOR INSULIN-PUMPERS!!

well today was the ADA seminar and i printed up 100 "IP Flyers" and dont have
a single one left!  I would think there are going to be tonssssss of new
members this upcoming week!  I'm excited!
I also saw my rep at the MiniMed table so she put a big pile on that table
too!  I met lots of great people and had a great day....

-----
gina, mr clicks (MM508) & mr pokey (FreeStyle meter)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)