[IP] Defective Disetronic Batteries

Recently, I have encountered 8 or 9 brand new defective Disetronic batteries.
 I continue getting the 02 or 03 error code when I insert them.    After this
happened 6 times I called Disetronic and they sent me 6 new ones that did
work.   Since they sent me the new ones I have encountered 2 or 3 additional
bad ones from a different package.  I'm starting to lose confidence that the
new batteries will work all the time, especially if away from home.  Anyone
else ever have new Disetronic batteries that are dead?

- Tom C.