Re: [IP] Basal Rates/Profiles

Susan-Gmom to Cory,

  The lows at night after a really active day are normal.  That is what you
need to be careful with.  Have you guys ever tried NITE BITES high carb bar
that is slow acting?  We use these on Josh at bedtime when he is running a
little low and I am a TRUE BELIEVER of them.  You may have heard of the
EXTEND BARS.  These are larger in size and terribly expensive.  The NITE
BITES come in a box of 30 bars for around $24.00.  But keep in mind that we
only use these for bedtime so a box can last quite awhile.  They come in
chocolate, PB, and banana flavors and Josh LOVES them!  Might help if Cory
ate one or two of these before bed on those high activity days.
Just a thought!  Hope it helps!  Oh, I don't know anything about the MM pump,
so I can't help you there!

mom to Joshua