RE: [IP] insurance coverage for pump

email @ redacted  asks: SNIP
I live in Ohio and have Medical Mutual of Ohio for insurance coverage.SNIP

We also live in Ohio and have the same insurance.  However ours adds, Super
Med Plus to the coverage. Cory was approved for the pump after the endo
submitted a letter of medical necessity.  We only had to be responsible for
the deductible.  It took a long time because the endo's office and/or the
ins. co. kept losing the paperwork. Cory was also covered by Medicaid due to
his father's disability.  With the combo of these two, we paid nothing.
Good luck with the ins. co.
Susan, Grandmother to Cory, age 11