[IP] Re: Sticking

Mrs. McCarthy,

    Some one recommended Mastisol to me.  I have a problem when I exercise and
sweat a lot.  I am expecting to get the stuff next week.  I purchased it off a
web site for WFR Corp. Aquaplast.  It is a NJ company that makes treatment aid
and accessories for plastic surgery.  The web site is www.nasalsplint.com.
They also sell a substance that will help remove the 'sticky' material.  They
were really very nice to me.  Since I did a web purchase, they called the next
day to confirm my address and told me that it would be shipped out that
afternoon (yesterday).
    I'll let you know how it goes....

Sean L. Finnerty, MS II
KCOM. 2003
email @ redacted

"Yesterday is History; Tomorrow is a Mystery; Today is a Gift ...
That is why they called the Present!"