[IP] Me Too!

My name is Kathlene and I also am ttc.  I have been on Aldomet
for 3 months and am very tired.  I is a little better now but, I keep
forgetting to take my evening dose...ooops!  This is my first time on
this message board and am not sure if I am doing it right.  I have
been on the Minimed 507 for 3 years and a diabetic for 13.  It is
nice to know there are others who are in the same boat.