[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #60 Re: Quickset ?

I'm new to the pump (2 weeks and 2 days  MM 508) and started right off on
quickset.  The first time I showered with it I couldn't get the thing apart
so hung it outside the shower door (yea 48 inch tubing!?)--I practiced and
can now get it apart but never use the protective cap on the site.  I was
going to call the help number and ask them but nothing's happened to me
yet... my order was split between 24" tubing and the 48" tubing.  I'm having
trouble tucking all the 24" tubing into my pants , etc.  What will I do with
48" of tubing?!?!?!  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks, Aynie  40yo, IDDM x30 years, Pumping x2+ weeks