[IP] Preggo & Pumping...

We (hubby & I) recently decided that we would ttc. Now that my Endo gave
the green light, I'm just waiting for my appt. with my
PrimaryCarePhysician, who has been switching around my blood pressure
meds to more 'pregnancy friendly' ones. She put me on Aldomet, that has
made me really, really sleepy.  Anybody else have high blood pressure
before pregnancy and take this stuff... does your body get used to it so
your not so tired all the time?  Anyway,  I think it is SO great that
there are so many people here for support and information.  God Bless
all of you who are pregnant or ttc!!