Re: [IP] I did a bad bad thing!!!

On 21 Apr 2001, at 3:16, email @ redacted wrote:

> Ok, don't yell at me but....

> So, everyone wish me good luck, especially when I tell my doc!!

I'm the last one to yell at anyone!  I couldn't wait either.  Watched
video several times, practiced inserting the set in the arm of my
recliner several times.  Then trying it for 3 days with saline.... then
switching it over to insulin.

My trainer finally called to make an appt with me and I was already
on insulin.  She had a cow.  :-)  After we set up the appt, she
called my endo to "report me" to her.  Apparently, she was very
very upset.

At my next appt with my endo, my endo tried to scowl at me and
lecture, but she kept breaking into a giggle.

She told me that she'd told the trainer that I was an independent
cuss and was not likely to have any serious problems.

So good luck and be careful!