Re: [IP] Doctors against pumps

>   The main reason Doctors are against pumps is because they fear them. They
>are afraid of what they do not understand. If they took the time to read up &
>do the proper research there attitude would change & be more positive on pump
>     This was my own experience with my Doctor. She was negative on pumps &
>now recommends them, as she took the time to do the reasearch
>          Richard

I wonder what wouold happen if a controled test were done in a specific
jurisdiction where:

stage one:  all med students were trained only in pump therapy and then
sent ot work in a pump only therapy setting

Stage two:  then expose these MDs to MDi therapy

Stage three:  compare the results of this control group's patients to the
patients of traditional medical establishment patients.

I'd like to put the docs in a study for a change rather than us "patients".

Just a thought.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   54% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  * First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 *   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).