[IP] Sticking

We are back from a wonderful vacation to Arizona, our first big summery trip
with Lauren on the pump. How wonderful it was to not have to watch the
clock! How funny it was when Lauren realized she'd been swimming with her MM
508 STILL ON!! (It's fine! whew) All went well with disconnecting and
bolusing and all. My only question is getting the site to stick after long
water exposure. She uses the sils. I tried some stuff but was pretty much
making it up. I would LOVE an explanation in laymen's terms of what to use
and how to use it as she is on a summer swim team and the time is drawing

Thanks again!

Mom of Lauren
Pump Princess of Plymouth