[IP] 8 year old - pumping 3 weeks

 Thanks so very much to all of you who replied to my post about Morgan and his
pump.  Your expertise is going to be VERY helpful.

This list is great!!   There was a lovely young woman who saw my post and
lives only a few miles from me!  She came over yesterday and visited with me,
answered lots of questions, we compared notes on our Dr. and she loaned me her
copy of Pumping Insulin.

Your encouragement is invaluable to me at this time.  Thanks, again.  Sybil