[IP] Re: Noni Juice

In a message dated 4/20/01 6:03:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Has anyone here heard about Noni Juice and how if cures basically

My Grandmother sent me a packet last year about Noni Juice. I'm afraid I
don't remember much about it & I'm not sure I still have the info.  I will
look around for it.  My Grandmother, who died just a few months ago from
breast cancer:-( was very into natural cures.  I believe my Mother was using
Noni Juice for awhile.  I can ask her about it if you want info on it.
  Kim - Mom to 10 year old Ashley (not pumping yet)
check out our diabetes site at www.elviradarknight.com/diabetes/info.html