[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #73--frozen shoulder

 I have been an insulin dependent diabetic for 50 years, I am 54years old.I
am married to my second wife for the last 6.5 years. They have been the
happiest years of my life to the sweetest and most understanding person.I am
a very lucky diabetic. My wife and I were infuriated by the attitude of this
horrible man. I hope that you don't judge all men by this individual.As my
wife and I concluded none of us knows what the future will be. At least we
know where we are and what we have to do to help our selves stay healthy.If
the next GENTLEMAN can tell you he will not develope cancer, have a heart
attack,or a stroke,then I would like him to pick the lottery numbers for me
before I would believe his future health promises.I wish for you what I have
found. A loving caring partner and I hope the future is long and bright for
both you and myself.    BILL    email @ redacted