[IP] Re: Ultra Meter

> "They are still trying
> to make sure all the retailers have a good supply
> they aren't giving any away for free right now.  I

> should check back every few weeks nad maybe down
> road they will be giving them out."  Translation -

> They want to make money off people buying them
> before they give them out for free.

IIRC, there was a problem getting test strps awhile
ago (the supply was alrgight here).  They probably
sent out to many ultra's before they had the
corresponding strips.  They may be waiting for a
good strip supply.  I got my ultra from my endo, not
from calling lifescan.  Perhaps the endo could have,
or be able to get, one.
email @ redacted
ban ilitrasy