Re: [IP] Just a couple of things..hemoglobin tests...

Christy, Elizabeth, and whomever else...

  And please, pros help me out here if I am wrong...the redblood cell test is
probably the hemoglobin, where the DMer A1C is hemoglobulin???????  I know
they are actually two different things.  Plus the hemoglobulin test and the
A1C tests are actually two different types of test too????  Again, I am NOT
one of the pros but I am pretty sure that, even though they look and sound
really similar, they are, in fact, spelled and sounds different???

mom to Joshua