[IP] Re: silhouette vs quickset

Hi all....

I'd like to hear from anyone who's been using the quickset/ultra flex sets.
I got some samples of the ultra flex and started to use them.  I  also use
the silhouette/tenders.  The tenders always seem to hurt when I insert them,
but once they're in, they work great and they last a long time.

The quickset/ultra flex that I've been using don't hurt at all when I insert
them.  But they don't seem to last as long as the silhouettes.  With the
silhouettes you can see the end of the canula and can tell if it's getting
irritated or too old. But it's kind of hard with the quickset/ ultra flex.
So I try not to leave them in as long as.