> At 11:26 AM 4/20/2001 Kimberly Isgar wrote:
>  >Has anyone here heard about Noni Juice and how if cures basically
>  >everything including Diabetes?
> Yes. From what I've read, there are no scientific studies to back up
> it's claims.

I'd suggest a trip to www.quackwatch.com (on the LINKS page)

There are numerous debunk articles if you do a search for "noni"
Action has been taken against the producer of this stuff by the
attorney generals of Arizona, California, New Jersey and Texas as
well as the country of Finland. The company also had to pay a
sizeable fine for it's conduct. See: