Re: [IP] What do I do NOW!

In a message dated 4/20/01 2:10:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I will have my friends start the calling circle again, and tell them how to
> get into the house. I will change to sleeping during the day and chatting
> in IRC at night. My friends will call me every three hours 24/7 to check on
> me so if I have a low blood sugar or get sick, someone will call and if I
> don't pick up the phone they will come over or call 911.

it's WONDERFUL that you have such caring and thoughtful friends!!  I'm sorry
they discontinued the study, but I'm sure it's for your own good :O)
Good Luck & Keep Smiling!
gina, mr clicks (MM508) & mr pokey (FreeStyle meter)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)