----- Original Message -----
From: "Kimberly Isgar"
> Has anyone here heard about Noni

I think this is most definitely YMMV.  My mother read an article about 6 or
8 months ago about noni juice helping to reduce/eliminate cancer spots on
the liver.  She has been using noni everyday since and about 3 months ago
her CTSCANS of her liver showed that the cancer spot were definitely getting
smaller.  She is also taking chemo.  So who knows.  She also believes in her
heart that the noni is working and perhaps the power of positive thinking
has also been working.

I tried it for a couple of months and couldn't see or feel any difference in
my health or diabetes.  Again YMMV.