Re: [IP] Disclaimer For Pumping support Group - Is this okay?

This is the Medical Advice Disclaimer from the IP site, edited to apply to
a support group.

"This pump support group does not supply clinical treatment information or
medical advice. Any advice or information that you may receive from this
support group is not a substitute for personal medical care. This support
group cannot and does not guarantee or warrant any of the medical or
clinical information that you may receive through it, its members, or its
speakers. Any information you receive through this support group is made
available for your convenience and the inclusion of the information does
not imply any endorsement, guarantee, warranty or representation by this
support group of the quality or accuracy of the information, products or
services provided to you. "

"If you are in need of qualified medical information or support for your
medical condition, we recommend that you contact your physician for
clinical care advice. "