Re: [IP] Necrobiosis and Menopause

I am in premenapause, and just turned 38 this past October.  I was diagnosed
at the age of 5.  My Ob/GYN says this is normal for woman with histories of
long term diabetes.  I was having hot flashes and changes in my menstrual
cycles. The solution is birth control pills that have estrogen in them "..for
older women, like yourself".   I didn't like that last statement one bit!
Marla Anne, dx 4/67, pumping 1996
Mom to Seth, 3 years old, dx 11/99
Wife to David, all around great guy!
email @ redacted