[IP] Inside gusher?

I've read about gushers here on the IP but hadn't had one yet.
Have any of you had one that happened on the inside?  I know that sounds
wierd but I stuck the tender in and it was fine.  Then I  pushed it further
and immediately had horrible pain!!  Couldn't touch it to pull it out even at
first.  I did pull it out after a few minutes, got a huge drop of dark blood
and then watched as the color spread under the skin, it was really wild!  I
have a bruise that is 2 inches high and 2 inches across and slightly raised
up and swollen.  I don't know what i did but i did it good.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the mighty d-tron 03-07-01