[IP] Ultra Meter

Jessica decided she liked the Ultra meter so much she
wanted to switch from her school Elite to the Ultra.
So I called Lifescan to see if they would send me one
free.  The response I got was "They are still trying
to make sure all the retailers have a good supply so
they aren't giving any away for free right now.  I
should check back every few weeks nad maybe down the
road they will be giving them out."  Translation -
They want to make money off people buying them first,
before they give them out for free.  I even told him
we use about 300 test strips a month but still got
nowhere.  Just isn't right.

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, 9, dx'd @ 9 months, pumping, and Jarred, 10 and a great help!

Do You Yahoo!?