[IP] Re: insulin nasal spray

In a message dated 4/19/2001 3:53:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I thought the inhaled insulin was going to be an inhaler similar to the type
> that people with ashma use.

We have a boy in this area that is involved in the trials for the insulin
huffer.  Is this what you guys are talking about?  They did a little segment
on our news about it.  From what I saw it was like a gas or something like
that.  The boy inhaled it through his mouth like with an asthma inhaler.  The
boy said he really liked it & his bg's were very controled.  Seems
interesting to me:-)

  Kim...........Mom of Ashley(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping yet)