  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barb and Duck

  H E L P !
  I will be hosting the first Pump Support Group meeting for our area (Nova
  Scotia), In june.  As this is a first for me, I am a little wary of how to
  word a disclaimer.

  So far, the disclaimer reads: We are not medical professionals and this
  support group meeting is just that, a support group. Any literature, or
  direction given, is for your information only and is not to be considered
  'medical advice' unless it is certified as such, or comes directly from a
  Medical Professional who may be in attendance.