[IP] Antibiotics while pregnant

I'm not sure about this.  My endo and ob/gyn worked together to decide on an
antibiotic for me when I had a urinary tract infection just a few weeks ago. So
maybe some are safer than others?  I don't think they are completely off limits
because my ob is very conscientious and wouldn't approve anything that would be
bad for the baby.
By the way, I hit week 35 next Tuesday.  The ob said we might schedule  my
c-section in week 37 or 38.  It can't get here too soon!  Babyzilla is getting
sooo heavy to carry.  As soon as it looks safe for his lil lungs, I'm ready to
have him out.

Sherry C