[IP] pumping etc

The one thing that stands out in your posts mostly to me, is that an ex
boyfriend left you stating he couldn't take a handi-capped girlfriend.  In
my mind, HE is the one handicapped if he can't tolerate a wonderful human
being who chooses to improve their life style!!  How uncool of him, and I
say you are better off without him.
Other than that, pumping is great, as others have stated, and yes, there are
some drawbacks, but once you work out the rough spots, its great.  It made
me feel alive again, I had the energy I used to have when I was real young,
and I would NOT go back to MDI if anyone paid me!  I am that hooked (no pun
intended here) (vbg)
I wish you the best of luck, and please let us know if any of us can help

Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.
email @ redacted, or