[IP] Necrobiosis and Menopause

I don't if anyone out here is familiar with Necrobiosis, but I hope so.

I have had this on my legs for about 7 years now and I'm starting to have
problems.  The sores themselves hurt like heck all the time now and I can no
longer bend my right foot forward without excruciating pain.

I guess what I'm asking is, does anyone else have this problem?  And if so,
what did they do for it.  I'm going to see my endo on the 30th and I'm sure
she'll call for another MRI on my leg.  I'm just hoping to prepare myself
before I go see her.

Also, I've heard that diabetic women can go through menopause earlier than
non DMers.  Is this true?  If that's the case, maybe that's why I'm going
through this incredible emotional rollercoaster.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance I really enjoy
having other people to talk to about this.

Michelle and Booper