[IP] chromium

I took chromium for almost a year, and never saw any difference in blood
sugar control. Though I haven't used it lately.  What I did learn, is that
it won't usually lower blood sugars, but what it can do is help to stabilize
the sugars. Help with all the ups and downs. This is what a health prationer
told me. I'm sorry I forgot her medical credentials.  She is a diabetes
educator, that also studies herbs and nutrition. She can do all the stuff an
m.d. can do, but isn't an m.d.

Hope that helps.

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access