[IP] Netetiquette (sp?), bashing etc.

esp Bonnie, Barb, Ann, and hte many others i am sorry to omit form the

I am touched and greatful for all your kind words and support on my behalf.
I feel so close to you all.  You wil neve rkjnow how important most of you
have been in my life.  Thanks.

In the interest of the future (the past ceased a picosecond ago for those
wof you w/o sundials nor an ephermedies to tell you when the sun is fast or

IN addition to basic netetiquette; let's allow 24 hours for cooling off
from on as many of us are subject to depression, hypos or just a bad day.

Micheal:  can you add a "cooling off" period clause to the IP netetiquette FAQ?

I have often said things I didn't mean esp when hypo and dperessed.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   54% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  * First post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 *   (N = 4.3 - 5.8).