[IP] Re: Chromium for Type 1s

    Soon after Claire was dx, I met up with other DM kid's Mums.  A few in
this group swore by Chromium.  Said that their kids were totally unstable (on
injections) but when they started Chromium became very easy to control.  I
phoned long distance to a very knowledgeable nurse, who told me that it would
be no use in a Type 1.  However, 3 years later, with completely unstable BGs
I always wonder whether I should have started Claire on it.  Course with
little kids you have to be more careful about supplements...

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7