Re: Re: [IP] Frozen Shoulder, Hand Cysts = Irritable Pumper?

In a message dated 4/19/01 8:45:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> . I am so most embarassed because at work I
> had a reaction and the other older ladies that I work with kinda made fun
> of
> me Not to mention the guy that I was seeing Left and never came back after
> explained that I was considering this treatment. He said that no matter how
> preety Iwas that he couldn't deal with a handi capped girlfriend. nevermind
> all that I am still a bit bitter.   Please share any info that you can
>                                                            Korinne -------

There are ignorant mean people out there, like those ladies you work with.
Maybe they just don't understand what is actually happening when you are low.
As far as the boyfriend, you are lucky he is gone.  What a jerk.
You are a special woman and having diabetes doesn't take away from that.
There are plenty of wonderful men in the world who can accept you, all of you
and love you.  I'm thankful I waited for the right man who loves me that way.
  What a help he is with my diabetes!  Very encouraging and supportive.
Hang in there.
The pump is wonderful, my life has never been so free.
A pump does take a lot of work, but i love it and would never ever go back to
Welcome to the list...

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000