Re: [IP] i need som support

In a message dated 4/19/01 8:45:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I am trying to get pregnant and well he
> just informed me I cannot take any antibiotics while I am  pregnant. ( i
> knew
> this)  I just want to know if anyone else had this problme/  he told me
> ther
> will be lung damage and he has 2 othe girls do the same thing I am going to
> do (quit meds while preg) and they have been fine
> please pray for me

Different doctors say different things.  I went to a high risk pregnancy
doctor because of the diabetes and she let me take stuff for allergies and
even codeine when i had to have a tooth pulled in my 5th month.  I think I've
heard there are some antibiotics that are ok if you are pg.   Some people
think absolutely no drugs but I think it depends on you and your dr.
Yes there is hope.
I have a very healthy little boy who is 4 now,
don't give up hope,

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000