Re: [IP] Can't find a site-Help

I am at a loss tonight. i cannot find a site to use. I have severe
progressing rheumatoid arthritis and am in a lupus flare. When these flare
the nodules under my skin hurt more and swell larger become the size of a
pea. I have them all over and had to take my current infusion set out and
cannot find a place to insert a new one.
What do I do? I wonder if my pumping days are over because of all of this
other stuff.
If the infusion site gets into a nodule it hurts very much-I try to keep it
in but there is No absorption at all.
Any ideas?
Ginny + Misty (Medical Service Dog)