Re: [IP] need help - Michael

> Eve's basals are
> midnight to 5a.m.  1.4
> 5a.m. to midnight   1.3

That seems very high to me, but I'm not the doc or the mom and I'm
not there.

> Any more suggestions.

Yep, learn how to do pump management yourself. That is the key to
success. You can not depend on your doc, cde, or anyone else to do it
in real time. They are not there all the time  and it is not
realistic to expect them  to do the necessary fine tuning.
Your medical team is there to provide you guidance, not to do it for
you. It's doable, just takes a while. I can't offer you medical
advice, but it appears that you have the right idea and simply need
to start fresh with basal needs, etc...