[IP] Re: the book

<Jack wrote:>
<What I haven't seen addressed is that I hadn't realized that this list
was exclusively for Christians.  Why should people who are not Christian
be concerned about using a phrase as innocuous as THE BOOK.>

Hi Jack,

I think some folks may be reading things into Lori's original post. She
said in that post, "I am not overly religious...." so I'm not sure that
she was objecting to the name because of her faith, but rather because
it gave it a heightened sense of importance that she wasn't sure the
book (while helpful) merited.

So maybe we all should relax and let this one rest for a bit....

(who is a Christian, has profited from the book Pumping Insulin, and
isn't all that concerned what folks call Walsh's book!)