Re:[IP] MY QUESTIONS UNANSWERED :o(

Gina,

I read an article about chromium a while back in my doctor's office and
asked him about it. If I remember correctly, I was told it wasn't a good
idea for me to take it since it would unpredictably lower my bg levels.
Like I said, this was awhile ago, so I could be wrong.

Heather

P.S. Thanks for the info on the quickset.  I knew I was right when I wanted
to prime, but my husband got me all confused!