Re: [IP] Frozen Shoulder, Hand Cysts = Irritable Pumper?

In a message dated 4/19/01 7:36:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  they
> all say it has changed their lives and made life great for them, so I think
> you and me will be next.

oh you are soooo right!  i've only been pumping for two months now, but my
depression has lifted i'd say a good 90% and i feel better than i have felt
in 19 years!!  i actually want to leave the house now and do things.... i
cleaned the whole entire house one night starting at 1:30 a.m...LOL
my doc has tried to get me on the pump for over five years and for some
reason this time i just said what the heck and called the number she gave
me.... i had no idea what it even looked like!  now i am obsessed with it and
obsessed with educating people, but most of all i am obsessed with telling
others how it has changed my life!!  i'm excited for you that you are getting
one soon!!