Re: [IP] Frozen Shoulder, Hand Cysts = Irritable Pumper?

Korrin Korrin Korrin:  boy I completely understand how you feel right now,
almost too much.  My doctors had been trying for yrs. to get me to get on the
pump ( I am 32yrs old, diabetic type 1 for 21yrs. take 3-6 shots a day) and I
never wanted to go on the pump because, like you I was scared too.  I already
felt different because of my disease, and thought a pump would just make it
worse.  Then last yr, i started researching the pump and met all kinds of
people who have one thru the Diabetes Association meetings, and low and
behold, I decided that they looked so good, so healthy and I couldn't even
tell they had a pump, that why couldnt i be like them too.  So i decided to
tell my new doctor that I want one now, this is about 2 months ago, and she
said I am not a good candidate for one and wont sign for me to get one, so as
of right now I am switching doctors.  Not only that, I told my boyfriend (*ex
now) that I wanted a pump and had gotten sick last month and was in the
hospital and do you think he visited or called.  Nope.  LOSER.  He said  he
couldnt handle all of this diabetes stuff, and thought the pump would draw
too much attention.  Loser like I said.  So I got rid of him like I am going
to get rid of my doctor.  I know it's an old Saying and all but, If he  and
your ex can't accept and love us for the wonderful and sweet (haha) diabetic
girls that we are, they can just stick to normal grumpy girls.  haha  and
besides I'm sure there are plenty of superficial girls out there just waiting
to go on dates with our boyfriends so more power to them.  I have since
realized he was such a loser that i am mad at myself for even dating him in
the first place and soon you will come to the same realization.  This site is
so wonderful because they too have given me alot of info and talked thru some
stuff about the pump with me so you and I have come to the right place.  they
all say it has changed their lives and made life great for them, so I think
you and me will be next.  Write me anytime, hang in there your day will come
soon, jaki