no i'm not being a baby, but sometimes i wonder if my posts go through on the
list.  i had a post earlier that really concerned me and i would think at
least a few people on here take chromium... my problem is last night i took
this vitamin/supplement called "glycemic factors" and today i've had 7
reactions so far!  i listed the ingredients once a while ago and didnt get
much of a response from anyone.  one of the ingredients is chromium and there
are a few other than claim to help with insulin.  what i'm wondering is has
anyone experience such a dramatic effect from chromium?  does chromium help
insulin we inject or only like for type 2's who make 'natural' insulin
themselves, their own?  if this one tablet does this, i wonder what two would
do which is recommended?  it would be great to be able to cut back my insulin
with this... i just find it odd that if this has such a good effect why there
arent more posts about it... or maybe i'm clueless and everyone just takes it
and already knows??
thankies  :O)

gina, mr clicks (MM508) & mr pokey (FreeStyle meter)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)